User Computing Environment Service
Providing you with secure and efficient computer hardware and software
The development and management of the University’s user computing environment in co-ordination with the needs of the business.
The main areas include:
- Development of standard and specialist software portfolios for use on University staff and student desktops and laptops.
- Keeping these computers secure and protected from external threats.
- Ensuring that our computing environment meets the needs of Schools and departments.
- Provision and support of printing and copying services across the University.
For all other enquiries, please contact:
- the IT Service Desk on (01902) 322000 or extension 2000.