Students in a seating area of City Campus library, sitting and reading while others stand around bookshelves

International Students

Important Information

Where you live will be one of the most important factors for a good experience whilst you are in the UK. We strongly advise that you have booked and/or secured your accommodation before you travel to the UK.

You can live within University managed accommodation at the City, Walsall or Telford Campus with the option of either ensuite or standard (shared bathrooms) accommodation.  To find more about the accommodation please visit our Where Can I Live. If you have any further queries please email your local Facilities Hub on:, or log an E-vision call.

We do not have accommodation on campus for cohabiting couples or families. Student accommodation usually provides single study bedrooms which are suited to individual students. If you arrive at campus and have not pre-booked your room in University Accommodation, please be advised we cannot accept cash payments on campus.

International students can apply for accommodation once they receive an Unconditional Firm course offer (ie when the University have offered a place but without the need to achieve certain grades).

You can apply for accommodation via our e:Vision system, instructions on applying for accommodation, are below.

Applying for accommodation through e:Vision

  • If this is the first time you have used e:Vision, follow the instructions below.
  • Log in to e:Vision (opens in a new window). Your username is your student number. On first log in, your password is an individually generated number sent to you by the University.
  • Once you're in e:Vision, go to the navigation bar and click on My Tasks.
  • Follow the instructions on how to apply for accommodation; this is where you will have the chance to choose your university accommodation.
  • Students should apply for the Campus closest to where they will be studying.
  • When completing the application form, it is essential that you supply us with your main email address, as this is where we will send any future correspondence.
  • If you do not have the option to 'Apply for Accommodation' then you must contact your admissions unit to check your student status.

What happens next?

  • The Accommodation Hub will process your request and we will try to ensure you get the room you want – please note this is on a first-come-first-served basis.
  • When we have received your application for accommodation we will email you explaining how to confirm that you want to take up the room. 
  • You will have five (5) days to confirm that the room you have been offered is acceptable by replying using the link included within the offer of accommodation email.
  • You will then have to pay your accommodation advanced rent payment, agree to the licence agreement, and – if you want – set up a Direct Debit to pay your accommodation fees.
  • If you do not accept your offer of accommodation within five (5) days, we will cancel your current offer and you will be required to start the process again. We will confirm this cancellation via email.
  • Once you have confirmed the acceptance of the accommodation, the licence agreement and the deposit, we will confirm the booking via email.

If you are paying your accommodation deposit by Bank Transfer, then please note that this process can take some time.  It is imperative that you make us aware of when the payment was made and in whose name the transfer was made in.

Further Information on Accepting your Offer of Accommodation

Even if you have completed your accommodation preference form either manually or online, you will be able to complete the licence agreement via the web by either, copying and pasting the link below or re-typing the web address in to your web browser;

If you originally applied for a place using the manual application process, then when accepting your licence agreement online, you will be asked firstly to set up an account to verify your student details and to create a password.

To complete the offer process, you will be required to undertake the following (PLEASE NOTE; you must use the mouse to click on the correct option button, DO NOT PRESS RETURN ON YOUR KEYBOARD);

Log in (student Number & Password)

Select Residential Year

Accept / Reject Accommodation Offer

Pay accommodation advanced rent payment and Read & accept Accommodation Tenancy Agreement.

You will have 5 days to complete the agreement before the offer of accommodation is withdrawn.

The University reserves the right not to accept late or incomplete documentation. Rooms are available subject to the terms of the University Licence Agreement, which is enclosed with this offer letter.

If you return the correctly completed documentation and the University accept your application for accommodation, The Accommodation Hub will date and sign the Licence Agreement. However, the contract for accommodation between you and the University will not come into existence unless and / or until you return the completed documentation and the University confirms the allocation of the room to you by either email or post.

Unable to accept your Offer Online?

If you are unable to apply online, you will need to contact The Accommodation Hub and a manual application pack will be sent to you.

Any problems?

If you have any queries while applying for accommodation, please contact The Accommodation Hub and we will do all we can to help you accept your offer of accommodation

City Accommodation Hub Contact Details


Tel: 01902 32 1268

If you are an international student arriving to take up a University Accommodation room, please ensure that you book and pay your Advance Rent Payment before arriving at University Accommodation.

To make sure your name is down for the halls you want to live in, you will need to make an advanced rent payment of £300, this works a little like a deposit and will be deducted from your final instalment of accommodation fees.

You can do this online via the login portal once you have accepted your Licence Agreement. If you arrive at campus and have not pre-booked your room in University Accommodation, please be advised we cannot accept cash payments on campus.

For your own security and safety, we recommend not walking around campus with large amounts of cash with you.

We welcome international students with families. However, please note that we do not offer family accommodation or support with childcare costs.

Which means that any student bringing partners and dependants will need to seek private accommodation. We strongly advise you to come on your own initially, to get used to the University and the area, life in the UK, and to find somewhere suitable for you and the family to live.

The Facilities Information Hub manage the student accommodation at all campuses across the University. We will assist you if you have any problems in the accommodation or if you are experiencing any difficulties with the people you live with. We will also help you if you want to change rooms or if you have any invoice queries

Due dates for your payments will be set out with your contract, so make sure you write them in your diary and better still budget for them!

Accommodation fees are due for payment either:

  • In advance of arrival
  • On arrival
  • On receipt of an invoice. (The dates for payments will be stated on the invoice)

If you require Financial Support during your stay there are a couple of ways you can get help; check out our webpages for more information.



Here is all the legal information that you will need to know about your £300 advanced rent payment, it might seem a bit lengthy but have a read through as you don’t want to find yourself in a sticky situation…

In conjunction with the terms of the Accommodation Licence Agreement, deductions can be taken from the advanced rent payment. 

This is with reference to clauses;

7.3          This Licence Agreement may be terminated by You if:

a) the University is in serious breach of its obligations under this Licence Agreement and/or Your student contract for study at the University;

b) You have medical welfare grounds for terminating (details of which can be found in the 

c) You have academic grounds for termination (details of which can be found in the 

d) You no longer wish to study at the University.

7.4          Where You wish to terminate as a result of an issue arising under clause 7.3 above, You will no longer be obliged to make further payments of the Licence Fee.  The provision of clause 8 apply to Your departure from the University Accommodation.

7.5          You may only otherwise terminate this Licence Agreement during the Residential Year having received the University’s written consent to do so.  To make an application to terminate under this clause 7.5, you will need to submit a completed Request for Cancellation of Accommodation form to the Accommodation Office which will then be considered by the University. 

7.6          If You are terminating because You are withdrawing / taking a leave of absence or transferring courses, then written confirmation of this from the appropriate school must be provided to Accommodation Hub Office before they can consider any refund or cancellation of payment obligations.  

7.7          In all cases, where You wish to exercise Your right to terminate, You acknowledge that, save where You are terminating for reasons specified in clause 7.3(a) and (b), You will continue to be liable for the full Licence Fee unless the University or You are/are able to find a replacement person to take on the outstanding liability for these amounts. 

7.8          You will remain responsible for complying with this Agreement until terminated.

With the exception of visa refusals or you not obtaining a place on a course at the University of Wolverhampton you will not receive a full refund of your Licence Fee. (Written confirmation of this refusal will be required from UCAS or the University of Wolverhampton.) 

There are a number of scenarios that can lead to amounts being deducted from the Accommodation advanced rent payment;

What Happens If The University Does Not Offer You A Place On A Course?

If you apply for accommodation, and then accept a place within the University Accommodation, but then the University of Wolverhampton decide not to offer you a place on a course, the whole advanced rent payment of £300.00 will be returned to you, as per clause 4.4. 

4.4          If You do not obtain a place on a course at the University of Wolverhampton, this Licence Agreement will automatically terminate, and You will receive a full refund of any Licence Fee and/or advanced rent payment fee You have paid.  (Written confirmation of this refusal will be required from UCAS or the University of Wolverhampton.).

The Accommodation Hub will only refund the advanced rent payment upon written confirmation from the Admissions Unit that you have not been offered a place on a course. 


Administration Fee Charge To be Deducted from the Accommodation Advanced Rent Payment

September £200.00
October £200.00
November £150.00
December £150.00
January £100.00
February £75.00
March £75.00
April £50.00
May £50.00

Students Who Have Signed A Standard Semester 1 Licence


Administration Fee Charge To be Deducted from the Accommodation Advanced Rent Payment

September £200.00
October £200.00
November £150.00
December £150.00
January £100.00

Students Who Have Signed A Standard Semester 2 Licence


Administration Fee Charge to be Deducted from the Accommodation Advanced Rent Payment

January £200.00
February £200.00
March £150.00
April £150.00
May £100.00

Students Who Have Signed A Standard 52-Week Licence

Month Administration Fee Charge To be Deducted from the Accommodation Advanced Rent Payment
September £200.00
October £200.00
November £150.00
December £150.00
January £100.00
February £75.00
March £75.00
April £50.00
May £50.00
June £50.00
July £50.00
August £25.00
September £25.00


Once you have applied for your accommodation (via post, email or online) and your application has been approved, you enter into a licence agreement with the University. This means that a room has been reserved for you. ‌

If your visa is refused and you are not able to take your place in University Accommodation, your advanced rent payment of £300 will be refunded to you. Your accommodation hub will require a copy of the Visa Refusal letter.

With regards to what happens to your advanced rent payment, please click on the link below and follow the flow which applies to you:

What happens to your advance rent payment?

Your first few weeks living away from home in University Accommodation will be an exciting time, with new places to discover, new people to meet and a new culture to explore. As well as excitement, if you have not spent a lot of time in the UK before, it is natural to experience culture shock as you adapt to the differences from your home country.

After the initial exhilaration of your arrival, you may at times feel homesick, anxious, or crave familiar surroundings.  Understanding that you may experience these feelings will help you to overcome them and adapt to life in Wolverhampton.

Once you’ve arrived, the more you join in with University life, the more at home you are likely to feel. Here are some suggestions for settling in successfully:

  • Orientation sessions in January and September, offering a range of events to help you settle in and meet other new students, including tours of the campus and city, and a range of social events.
  • Remember that you are not alone. Everyone living in University accommodation will be going through similar experiences, and talking to other students will help you to adjust. It is important to take regular time out from your studies to do something social, perhaps a sport or an activity such as debating.
  • Joining student societies can help you meet people who share you interests;  There will be a Welcome Fair soon after the start of term at which you can sign up for societies, or you can contact them by email for more information on how to join.
  • Integration is an ongoing process, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself during your first few days following your arrival. It is never too late to get involved in societies, social events, volunteering or almost anything else you would like to try!

There is always someone to offer advice: The University Counselling Service can provide support if you are finding adjusting to life in Wolverhampton difficult.

Your Bedroom

During your time within the accommodation, your bedroom is your responsibility.  Whilst members of staff will have access to your bedroom, it will only be for the following reasons, with at least 24 hours’ notice given where possible.

  • Mid-term inspections
  • Maintenance Inspections
  • Routine maintenance or repairs

Should you report a maintenance problem within your bedroom through the HRAMS Reporting system this gives members of staff permission to access your bedroom without providing 24 hours’ notice or you being present.  In case of emergency, members of staff may need to gain access to your bedroom immediately.  In these instances, 24 hours’ notice cannot be given.  This also refers to checks in the event of fire alarm activation.

Within your bedroom you will find the following; 

  • Desk
  • Chair
  • Wardrobe, including drawers
  • Bed Base
  • Mattress
  • Shelving
  • Sink (within standard accommodation)
  • Carpet
  • Curtains/Blinds

Bedroom & En suite

As an occupant, you will be responsible for cleaning your bedroom and en-suite (if applicable).  The cleaners will not do this for you.  Hoovers are available and each kitchen has a mop and bucket.

Communal Bathrooms

Occupants must ensure that the communal bathrooms are in an acceptable condition at all times.  Excessive mess or uncleanliness will be reported to Campus Operations and may not be cleaned by the staff.

Cleaning Services

Work on all sites generally between the hours of 8am & 3pm.  They will visit all areas sporadically to ensure that they are clean and hygienic.  The Cleaning Services staff have a weekly rota for their activities and perform tasks in your kitchens, communal bathrooms and corridors.  Staff will visit the bathrooms almost daily to checks its condition.

Condensation and Damp - Damp and Mould information

Banned Items

Students wishing to bring additional electrical cooking items (i.e. rice cookers, juicers, smoothie makers, sandwich toasters) should ensure that those items conform to current EU standards. Items that do not conform to these standards will be confiscated.                    

  • If any student does not decide to brink any electrical equipment into accommodation, it is advised that they are PAT test for safety.  You can arrange this by contacting your Accommodation hub.  There will be a small cost for this service if provided.
  • If items are deemed a risk to health, safety, welfare, or in conductive to communal living, they will be confiscated without notice and this will be construed as an automatic breach of the Licence Agreement.  Any Student(s) found using banned items may be subject to disciplinary action.

This may include loud stereo systems, speakers, television equipment and musical instruments.  This list is not exhaustive and items may be added to at the management’s discretion.

Items that are banned in accommodation & kitchen/communal areas are: 

  • Cooking appliances that do not conform to EU standards 
  • Kettles
  • Candles, Joss Sticks & Oil Burners
  • Smoking Equipment (such as bongs, shisha, ashtrays, e-cigarettes etc.)
  • Ceremonial knives
  • Electric & Halogen Heaters/Fans For safety reasons, portable Heaters and Fans are prohibited from use within the accommodation
  • Mini Fridges/Freezers (unless for medical reasons, but a Doctors letter must be provided for proof of requirement).

Items that are banned in kitchen/communal areas are: 

  • Deep-Fat Fryers
  • Chip Pans

Students are also not permitted to have posters in the corridors or on the front of bedroom doors.  This is a fire risk and any items will be removed by members of staff where necessary.

Online Shop

Not sure where to buy your student essentials? 

Looking to kit out your uni room? Check out our online shop for everything you need to make your new home, plus there's 10% your first order with the discount code WOLV10

Heating & Hot Water 

Hot Water

The hot water is on 24 hours a day, every day.  Please be careful when using as it can be very hot.


You can adjust the temperature in your rooms by turning the valve on the side of the radiator. If you cannot do this please contact the Campus reception.

The central heating pipes that run through most bedrooms are also very hot.  Be careful when you are near them.

The University complies with all Electricity and Gas Safety regulations and obtains the necessary certification on an annual basis.

Room heating operates from October until the spring.  The set times of the heating are:

Monday – Friday

6.30am   - 9.30am
12.30pm - 1.30pm
4.00pm   - 11.00pm

Saturday and Sunday

6.30am   - 11.00am
12.30pm - 1.30pm
4.00pm   - 11.00pm

The University aims to provide a minimum temperature of 19 deg C and a maximum temperature of 21 deg C.  Please remember the external temperature will also affect the timing of the heating.  If you feel your room is below this temperature you will need to contact the Campus Operations team.  They will arrange for a member of staff to check the temperature of your room and if it is below 19 deg C, this will be reported and rectified within the University set time scales.

Internet & Freewire TV 

The University provides networks for you to connect your own computer or other mobile devices to the internet.

  • The bedrooms at City, Walsall and Telford campuses have both wired Ethernet outlets and wireless available within the kitchens.
  • Wireless coverage and speed will vary.
  • These networks are available to use free of charge to students and are supported on a best effort basis.
  • Please note that home broadband routers do not work on either the wired or wireless networks.

What you need

Your computer can run Windows, Mac or Linux. Games consoles and mobile phones can also be connected.

  • If you have a Windows computer, it is essential that your copy of Windows is Genuine and that it is kept up to date with Microsoft security patches, in order to comply with the security system that protects the University network.
  • You will need Antivirus software with a valid subscription in order to receive updates.  You will also need a firewall installed.

The University investigate copyright violations involving the distribution of software and films using BitTorrent and other peer to peer products.  The downloading of media of this kind is illegal and a serious breach of copyright laws, in addition to being a violation of the terms and conditions of use.  Such activity is easy to monitor and trace and we warn those students engaged in it that the University will suspend IT access and pursue any infringements through the University disciplinary process.

Still need help?

You will receive a detailed guide in order to assist you in connecting to the network when you move into the accommodation.

For more information call 01902 321268 or see our halls network pages  

Freewire TV

The University provide a television service for students living within their accommodation, available via the wired internet connection on their PC or MAC.  This service provides a number of Freeview channels.  However, occupants will require a TV Licence to use this service legally.

For more information and guidance, please visit our web page  


Basic Contents insurance is included in your accommodation fees.  Please check that all of your possessions are adequately covered by this Policy.  Also note that in general, cover is only provided for losses occurring from your bedroom - if you lost something out in town, it would not be covered. 

Additional insurance is available for items that are not covered by the basic insurance.  Further information is available within the insurance leaflets at your reception or you can log onto the Endsleigh website.

Lost Property 

If you find any lost property, this should be handed in to a member of staff at your Campus Reception.

Consequently if you have misplaced anything in or around the accommodation please contact a member of staff at your Campus Reception to check if the item has been handed in.


Post is delivered to the postal boxes.

  • At City Campus they are located at the entrance of each accommodation block.
  • At Walsall Campus they are located in WA Building.
  • At Telford Campus they are located in Main Reception SA Building.
  • Registered letters and packages will only be given to the addressee on production of their University ID card and can be collected from the designated points.

Collection Times – Parcel and Packages only

  • City Campus MX Building Postal Room North Road - Monday - Friday - 9.00am-5.00pm
  • Walsall Campus Walsall Reception - Monday - Friday - 10.00am-1.15pm
  • Telford Campus Telford Reception - Monday - Friday - 10.00am-3.30pm

*These details are subject to change

You may find UK culture very different to your home country. Some of the key features of British society you will encounter at University include:

  • Men and women have equal rights in the UK.
  • It is illegal to discriminate against anyone according to race, gender, age, class, sexual orientation or disability.
  • The UK has a relatively liberal attitude towards alcohol, gambling and clothing style, but everyone in the UK is free to live by their own beliefs and you should not feel under pressure to adopt the behaviour or morals of UK students. It is common to order non-alcoholic drinks in a pub or bar.
  • Punctuality is important in the UK and you will be expected to be on time for lectures and seminars. If you cannot arrive on time for an appointment (e.g. doctor’s visit, meetings), let the people you are meeting with know as soon as you can.
  • You will be expected to read the written information you receive from the University, for example how to register and choose course units. It will not always be repeated face-to-face, so if there is ever anything you are not sure about, make sure to ask a member of staff.

Where to buy food and essential items

The cost of living in Wolverhampton is similar to most cities in the UK – apart from London which is a bit more expensive. As a student you will get to know where to shop and how to budget.

Prices are very different depending on where you shop and what products you buy. Supermarkets often have ‘own-label’ brands which are cheaper than more recognised brands. The shopping list below should give you an approximate idea of the cost of basic products in the UK from a supermarket.

Wolverhampton has a variety of major supermarkets including ASDA, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, cheaper supermarkets including Lidl and Aldi and premium supermarkets such as Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.

Here is an example of what a basic week's shopping will cost: 

Item Cost Item Cost
2.5kg potatoes £1.00 Sunflower spread £0.84
1kg onions £0.67 4pt Milk £1.09
Beef Mince 500g £1.59 6 medium eggs £0.80
Supermarket own brand Corn Flakes 450g £0.77 5 pk Bananas £0.90
Apples 500g £0.69 Pasta 500g £0.58
Tin of baked beans £0.32 Tin of sweetcorn £0.50
Tin of tomato soup £0.45 1kg long grain rice £1.28
Bolognese pasta sauce £0.39 900g frozen peas £1.35
Cheddar cheese 180g £1.50 Pk 20 sausages £0.91
Fish Fingers £1.00 Loaf of bread £0.55
20 chicken nuggets £0.82 1 packet of digestive biscuits £0.60
80 teabags £0.50 200g coffee £1.79
1 litre of orange juice £0.69 2 litres of cola £0.53
Meat Feast pizza £0.95 4 toilet rolls £1.75

Total = £31.31  (average cost of weekly shop purchasing supermarkets own brand)

Things you may buy monthly.

Item Cost Item Cost
Washing powder 23 washes £2.50 500ml washing-up liquid £0.50
Shampoo £0.80 Deodorant £1.00
Handwash £0.55 Shower gel £0.55
x4 bars of soap £1.20 Toothpaste £1.00

Meat fruit and vegetables can also be purchased from local council run markets. All Campuses have well known supermarkets conveniently located close by.

Other Purchases 

The Accommodation Hub offer you the opportunity to purchase various items such as Bed Linen, towels and kitchen utensils via the Accommodation Online Shop. This will save room in your case’s for other items and will be in your room on arrival. 

General Information

This section is designed to answer your questions about the practicalities of living away from home.

You can find out more about life in the UK by getting in touch through our social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

Council Tax

Council Tax is a local government tax to pay for public services (such as street lighting) and the amount charged is determined by the value of your home. The majority of students will not need to pay council tax.

Full-time students registered for more than six months are exempt from Council Tax, as are students living in University Accommodation.


British electricity works on 230 volts and most sockets take 13 amp fused plugs, with three square pins. If you will be bringing your own electrical equipment with you, make sure that it can be used safely on this voltage and find out whether you will need a UK adaptor.


Smoking is not allowed in enclosed public spaces like restaurants, lecture theatres, public transport and all University accommodation, as well as some outdoor public spaces, such as bus stops and train stations. You may be fined if you smoke in these places, or anywhere else displaying a ‘No Smoking’ sign.

Television Licence

In the UK all televisions must be licensed. There are various ways to purchase a licence and the cost is £145.50 a year for a colour TV or £49.00 a year for a black and white TV. If you have a TV in your own room in accommodation you will have to purchase your own separate licence. Please consult the Television Licensing website for further information.


British toilets are the flushing, pedestal type. Toilet paper should be flushed away after use. Separate facilities are usually available for disabled persons and for baby changing.


British weather has a bit of a reputation, but we do enjoy a good summer over here! Wolverhampton has a temperate climate, with few extremes. Average summer temperatures of 15°C (59°F) and winter temperatures of 4°C (39°F) are occasionally raised or lowered for a week or two.

Light rain falls on around half of the days of the year, which can make it feel colder in winter. Despite this, British weather can be unpredictable, and a rainy morning often turns in a beautiful, clear blue day. For accurate weather information please refer to the Met Office

Electoral Registration

Occupants are expected to make their own arrangements to register for voting purposes.  An electoral role form can be collected from your campus’s main reception – don’t lose you’re right to vote!! 


You can be fined on the spot if you are caught littering in public areas; this includes any type of material that you would normally consider as litter such as cig butts and cans but may also include urinating and spitting. You could be fined £75 for such an act and if you do not pay this you could end up in Court and be faced with a conviction and fine that could cost you up to £2,500. Please visit for more information. 

Please check your immigration documents carefully to make sure they are valid for study in the UK.  It is your responsibility to ensure you are studying at University legally. Please contact the Visa and Immigration Support Team: Tel: +44 (0) 1902 322267 or +44 (0) 1902 323340 or Email: 

Your Passport and ID card

Most International students will have a visa printed in their passport. You will be given an ID card if you choose to extend your stay in the UK. Your visa will say how long you are allowed to stay for, if you are allowed to work and when. If you are required to report to the police it will be stated here.

If you lose your passport or ID card you should report it to the police immediately.

  • They will give you a crime reference number
  • You must also report a lost or stolen ID card to the UK Border Agency by calling 0300 123 2412 and apply for a replacement within three months.

If you lose your passport, or if it expires while you are in the UK, you must tell your country’s embassy.  They will be able to arrange for it to be renewed or replaced.  A list of embassies is on the International Student Intranet.

Extending your visa

You may need to extend your visa because you have completed one course and want to start a new one, or because you have been unable to finish your present course for different reasons. Information on how to extend your visa is e-mailed regularly to all International students and is on the International Student Intranet. 

Visa and Immigration Support 

If you have any questions or require support or advice about any visa or immigration issues, please contact the Visa and Immigration Support Team: Tel: +44 (0) 1902 322267 or +44 (0) 1902 323340 or 


ASK offers advice, information and support for many of your queries, questions and concerns. We can help with the administration and organisation of your time at University – from enrolment and module registration; assignment submission; assessment and result queries; right through to Graduation. You can also come to talk to us if things are starting to go wrong and you are not sure who else to talk to.

The main thing to remember is that you are not alone. Each year, approximately 7000 students join this University and each of them will be going through the same anxieties and concerns as you.  We are here to ensure that your transition into higher education is as smooth as possible.  If in doubt, ask – no question is too small or too silly (and you probably won’t be the first to ask it).

The University will be supplying prayer mats for newly arrived quarantining students. Anyone attending a mosque now must take their own mat. We will only be supplying mats to international students, so UK students must have access to their own. Anyone who has been going to the mosque but has to now self-isolate will be able to request a prayer mat. 

If you need to order a prayer mat, please contact Abdul via email:

UUK LogoInvestor in Students Silver Award 2022Investor in Students Silver Award 2023