Campus Virtual & Video Tours
Check out our campuses
We know it's not always easy to get to an Open Day, especially when you want to make a decision on your course in a short space of time. We've produced a series of videos and interactive 360 images to help you get a feel for our campuses and show you how we can take you to the next level.
If you have questions you’d like to ask in person, or want to take an in-person tour of our campuses and facilities, then our Open Days offer a great opportunity to speak to subject tutors, see where you’ll be studying, and potentially even get an offer on the day.
How to view the Virtual Tour using a VR headset
If you have a smartphone and a virtual reality headset (e.g. Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear), did you know you can explore our campuses in virtual reality?
To do so, simply:
- Download the Google Street View App on the App Store or Play Store
- Search for a campus location in the Street View app (e.g. 'University of Wolverhampton, Walsall')
- Tap on one of the campuses' 360 degree views
- Tap the VR goggles icon in the top right of the screen
- Place your phone in your virtual reality headset and follow the instructions to navigate around the campus.