How to apply as an International Student

Want to apply online?

Non-UK students can start here


International (non-EU) students can apply direct to us using through our website or through our network of Regional Managers and Contracted Educational Advisors (CEA). Get help with your application from our advisors, based across the world.

Applying to the University

You can apply to the University by using the following means:

Full time, undergraduate students in the United Kingdom usually apply via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

As an international applicant, we're here to help you. So, if you successfully apply to us, we will then submit your application through UCAS on your behalf and even pay the application fee.

Help with your application

We're happy to help you through the application process every step of the way. 

For advice on the application process contact one of our Regional Managers or Contracted Educational Advisors who represent the University around the world or our International Centre.

If you are unable to apply to the University of Wolverhampton using any of the channels above, please contact the Admissions Unit on for assistance. 

Entry requirements and language support

Please check our minimum language entry requirements before submitting your application.

We offer a range programmes in  if you don't meet these requirements.

Changes to the immigration application process

The UK Government made significant changes to the immigration system in March 2009 with the introduction of a new immigration points-based system.

Education Fairs

Staff from across the University, representing a wide range of subjects, attend Education Fairs across the world, to give you advice on applying to the University of Wolverhampton.