Paramedic Science Interviews
Once you have applied for our Paramedic Science degree course and have been shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
Interview method: Interviews will be On-Campus for those wishing to start in 2024.
On Campus: The Samuel Johnson (WN) Building, Walsall Campus, WS1 3BD. Directions can be found here.
Pre-interview tasks required:
- Have a form of identification (e.g. passport, driving licence, etc.) ready to present on arrival.
- One of the interview questions is the following to enable you to prepare for the interview: “What is the role of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and who/what does the organisation seek to protect?”
- Do you know enough about the course you have applied for? Research information about the course, the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and visit our open days where you can come and speak to our staff and students www.wlv.ac.uk/opendays.
If you’re unable to attend your interview, you can amend your date/time via e:Vision up to 72 hours before your interview/portfolio review/assessment day. If you’re unable to attend less than 72 hours before, please contact us by email or phone as soon as possible. Find out how to amend your appointment here.
Please note if you fail to notify us that you’re unable to attend, your application will be rejected.
- At the start of the interview, you must show a form of picture ID as proof of who the interviewer is talking to. Acceptable documents include a passport, driving license, college ID badge, etc. (please note we do not accept copies).
- You will undertake a small group-based exercise with other applicants to assess your ability to work collaboratively in teams.
- You will also attend a panel interview, which will allow us to learn a little more about you. This will last 15 minutes and you will be asked 3 questions.
After attending your interview, you will be notified on whether or not you’ve passed within 3-5 working days. If you are successful, your offer will be confirmed within 14 working days.
If you’re unsuccessful, you will be made an alternative offer on another course that we think you are suitable for. Find out more.
Contact us via e:mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.