MSc Advanced Clinical Practice Interviews
Once you have applied for one of our MSc Advanced Clinical Practice routes and have been shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
Interviews will be Online for those wishing to start in a 2024 intake.
*Advanced Clinical Practice courses include MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (with V300 Non-Medical Prescribing) and MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Specialist Negotiated Practice).
What should you expect?
Prior to your interview, we recommend you familiarise yourself with what is entailed within the role of an Advanced Clinical Practitioner and review the Multi-professional framework for advanced clinical practice in England. https://www.hee.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/documents/multi-professionalframeworkforadvancedclinicalpracticeinengland.pdf
- The interview will last around 45 minutes and will be with a member of the academic subject staff from the course team.
- At the start of the interview, you must show a form of picture ID as proof of who the interviewer is talking to. Acceptable documents include a passport, driving license, etc. (please note we do not accept copies).
- You will not be asked to present certificates at your interview. Admissions will ask you for these after the interview if you are offered a place.
- Do you know enough about the course you have applied for? Research information about the course and visit our postgraduate open evenings, come and speak to our staff and students www.wlv.ac.uk/opendays.
- Ensure you have read all the guidance that has been sent to you, have you been requested to bring any additional information with you? (ID etc.)
- Practice talking about your skills and qualities, giving examples to evidence these.
- Have you downloaded Microsoft Teams ready onto your device? Read our full guidance on ensuring you are set up and ready for your online interview.
- You’ll be sent a link to your interview on Microsoft Teams via email usually just before your interview time, not far in advance. In this email, there should be a 'Join meeting' link.
- Please ensure you have your photographic ID ready, a fully charged device and you have your e-mail account open on this device no later than 10 minutes before your interview time.
- Ensure you are away from any loud noise or distractions which could interfere with your interview.
- Click the ‘Join meeting’ link 5-10 minutes before your interview time.