The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 12th May 2017. Any questions please email Jill Morgan - email@example.com or ring 01902 518769.
- You will need to download and submit the ERAS application form which asks for an outline of your proposed individual project and budget
- You must include a copy of your academic CV.
- You should attach a copy of any request for exemption to point 1 of the eligibility criteria to your application.
- Your application should be emailed to Jill Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 12 noon on Friday 12th May 2017.
- Your application requires approval from your line manager and Dean/Director. As part of the application process, you will need to ensure that your line manager and Dean/Director have had sight of your application and are supportive of it.
- Your application should therefore include signatures from both parties confirming support for the project and the time required to complete it and the mandatory ERAS support programme. An electronic signature or an email attached to the application will be acceptable.
A selection panel will assess the applications according to the quality and viability of the individual proposal, and a decision will be made from there. The panel does not intend to interview applicants, although it reserves the right to do so.
- The closing date for submission of the application and CV is 12 noon on Friday 12th May 2017.
- The selection panel will meet on Wednesday 17th May 2017 to consider the applications.
- We intend to appoint a cohort of up to 10 fellows to begin the programme on 1st October 2017.
- The programme will finish on 30th September 2018, by which time your project will be complete and your budget spent.