* ERAS Application Form 2019-20 (Word doc 699k)
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 15th March 2019. Any questions please email Dr Debra Cureton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Stephen Greenfield (email@example.com) or call 01902 321959.
All applicants must submit as a single PDF document the following:-
- You will need to download and submit the ERAS application form which asks for an outline of your proposed individual project and budget (including a Gannt chart or equivalent)
- You must include a copy of your academic CV (including the date you were awarded your PhD or date of submission where an award is pending)
If applicable the PDF document should also include:-
- You should attach a copy of any request for exemption to point 1 of the eligibility criteria to your application.
- You should also include your justification for delivering ERAS over 24 months (only open to staff who are FTE 0.5 or below)
- Your application should be emailed to the Doctoral College (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 12 noon on Friday 15th March 2019.
- Your application requires approval from your line manager and Dean/Director. As part of the application process, you will need to ensure that your line manager and Dean/Director have had sight of your application and are supportive of it.
- Your application should therefore include signatures from both parties confirming support for the project and the time required to complete it and the mandatory ERAS support programme. An electronic signature or an email attached to the application will be acceptable.
A selection panel will assess the applications according to the quality and viability of the individual proposal, and a decision will be made from there. The panel does not intend to interview applicants, although it reserves the right to do so.
- The closing date for submission of the application and CV is 12 noon on Friday 15th March 2019.
- The selection panel will meet during w/c 25th March 2019 to consider the applications.
- We intend to appoint a cohort of up to 10 fellows to begin the programme on 1st October 2019.
- The programme will finish on 30th September 2020 (unless you have negotiated to deliver ERAS over 24 months), by which time your project will be complete and your budget spent.