GuestUoW - wireless for non-educational visitors
Non-educational visitors can connect their own computer or other device to our guest wireless network, GuestUoW. This network provides access to the internet only - not to University systems. It is available in all wireless access points across all campuses.
Visitors from other educational institutions should connect to the eduroam service, using the username and password issued by their own institution to access the Internet here (remembering to include the institutional suffix).
Connecting to GuestUoW
Each guest must follow these steps on their device in order to gain access to the Guest wireless network:
1) Connect your device to GuestUoW from the list of available networks.
2) Open a web browser and go to https://wlvcp.luns.net.uk. You can also go to http://www.example.com or any other non-https: website, which will redirect your browser provided you have connected to the right network.
3) Read and accept the Guest Network Ts & Cs
4) Either, log in with your Google or Facebook account
Or prove an email address. (Be sure to give the address of an account you can access from your device). You will be granted access to the network for 5 minutes in order to receive and access a confirmation email. Open the email and click on the registration link.
5) You’ll now have automatic access for 3 days. After this time you'll need to repeat the registration process.