Annual Research Conference (ARC) 2022
20 - 21 June 2022
Welcome to the homepage of the University of Wolverhampton’s Annual Research Conference (ARC), part of Researchers' Week (20 - 24 June 2022)
Researchers' Week aims to provide postgraduate researchers with the opportunity to develop their research skills and knowledge development, as well as their networks with other researchers and their community of practice.
The theme for 2021 was ‘Vision 2030 - Developing our Research’, and Researchers' week & ARC once again took place online as we make the most out of our newfound skills of connecting virtually across the world.
We invited staff and students from any discipline and at any stage of research to give a presentation that considers this theme, with a focus on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, making Impact and addressing Societal Challenges within their own research or broader research area.
Recordings of the presentations and competition entries and prize winners can be found below.
In 2020, the University developed its new strategic plan Vision 2030, with ambitious commitments to:
- Engage in research that drives innovation and challenges the norm
- Produce research that benefits society and economy
- Have inclusive research assessment submissions and promotions and a collaborative research culture
- Have a nationally recognised Research Directorate that provides outstanding support to researchers
- Collaboratively develop our research capacity and share success with our stakeholders
- Have research facilities that are adjacent to learning facilities helping to create subject identity
ARC Promotional Video
To find out more about ARC from the viewpoint of our staff and students, watch the video filmed during the 2018 conference below: