Visas for EU/EEA applicants

The UK is no longer a member of the European Union.

EU/EEA students who were in the UK before 31 December 2020 may be eligible to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.

EU/EEA students planning to arrive in the UK after 1st January 2021 may need to apply for a visa before travelling, especially if you are planning to study for longer than 6 months.

Please check the Home Office website for up to date information.

The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) website also has information you may find useful.

If you have any questions please contact with your student number and details of your enquiry so we can provide further advice.