We provide a wide range of mental health-related self-help resources for our student, including leaflets, apps and our 24/7 Togetherall digital service.
Everyone at the University of Wolverhampton can access free online mental health support with Togetherall, any time, any day.
Whether you’re struggling to cope, feeling low or just need a place to talk, Togetherall can help you to explore your feelings in a safe supportive environment.
What is Togetherall?
- A community where members are anonymous to each other, they can share how they are feeling & support each other
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
Join the community today, at www.togetherall.com. Register with your university email address.