If you already have your own personal email account, you can easily forward your University Office 365 emails to it, so you don't miss any important messages.
Once you've logged in to your Office 365 Mail:
1. At the top of the page, select the Settings Cog.
2. Under Your app settings, choose Mail.
3. Go to Accounts > Forwarding. If you don't see this option, it's not available for your account.
4. Select Start forwarding and enter the email address of the account you want to forward your University email to.
5. Keep a copy of the forwarded messages in Outlook Web App. If you leave this box ticked, a copy of your emails will remain in your Office 365 email account.
6 Click SAVE.