Forward your email to another account
If prefer to use your personal email account, you can easily forward your University emails to it, so you don't miss any important messages.
Once you've signed in to your University email (Office.com):
1. At the top of the page, select the Settings Cog.
2. Under Your app settings, choose Mail.
3. Go to Accounts > Forwarding. (If you can't see this option, it's not available for your account.)
4. Select 'Start forwarding' and enter the email address of the account you want to forward your University email to.
5. Keep a copy of the forwarded messages in Outlook Web App. If you leave this box ticked, a copy of your emails will remain in your Office 365 email account.
6 Click SAVE.