The Enterprise team recognises that entrepreneurship comprises of many skills and an entrepreneurial mind-set, which are not only key to starting up your own business/working freelance but they are also highly sought-after by employers when recruiting because they benefit the workplace greatly.
Recognising, developing and applying enterprising skills will help you be more effective and adaptable within your chosen career path and improve your personal development.
The University of Wolverhampton Enterprise team offers a range of business support for students, graduates, alumni and members of the community.
The support we currently provide:
- Use of Co-working Space at the University of Wolverhampton Science Park
- Use of the Science Park as a business address
- Support with business registration
- Access to workshops; such as, finance, marketing, branding, etc.
- Signposting to opportunities, business start-up competitions, etc. (including Santander opportunities for students and graduates)
- Opportunity to network with other businesses