Graduate Destinations 2017
Summary of Information
Following the collection of the DLHE (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education) 2017 data, below is a summary of the information gathered from students six months after graduating.
- First Degree Overview: More than 96% of graduates having completed their first degree at the University of Wolverhampton have secured employment or are pursuing further studies.
- Postgraduate Overview: 99% of graduates having completed a postgraduate course at the University of Wolverhampton have secured employment or are pursuing further studies.
- Type of Employment: Over 74% of the graduates in employment have secured Managerial/professional level roles.
- Location of Employment: 76.8% of the graduates in employment are working in the local area of West Midlands.
- Salary: 66.6% graduates in employment are earning salaries between £15,000 - £29,999 per annum. A further 20.5% are earning salaries between £30,000 - £59,999. The average salary for our leavers in employement is £24,455 per annum.
What do Graduates Do? Provides information on DLHE survey data at national level (overall and by subject).
Want more information?
If you require more information on the DLHE Survey or specific course destinations, please contact Kunal Swani, Employer Liaison Manager (Data Research) by e-mailing: email@example.com
What is Graduate Outcomes?
The Graduate Outcomes survey is a national survey capturing information about the activities and perspectives of graduates 15 months after they finish their studies. This new survey will replace what was known as DLHE (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education). All graduates who completed a course since August 2017 will be asked to take part in the survey, in order to help current and future students gain an insight into career destinations and development. For more information visit: Graduate Outcomes Survey.