Support for International Students

Working in the UK

If you are a current student from outside the EU, you must apply for a national insurance number before you can work in the UK. 

All International Students at the University of Wolverhampton can access the JobsBoard for a full list of jobs that we are currently advertising including part-time opportunities with external organisations, working on-campus and placement opportunities.

At the University

For any assistance in finding work, please come and visit us at The Workplace and seek guidance from our part-time Employment officers. For any further enquiries related to working regulations please contact the International Centre at the University of Wolverhampton.

Useful links