The course aims to develop you as safe, competent and Professional Specialist Community Nurse, fit for practice in the field of General Practice Nursing. On successful completion of the course you will be able to register as a Specialist Practitioner on the NMC register.
- equip you with the knowledge, skills and understanding to evaluate, enhance and develop your Practice.
- Develop and enhance your leadership and management skills within the context of Practice Nursing to support others within the General Practice team.
- enable you to adopt critical reflective practice and lifelong learning that fosters a spirit of scientific enquiry and research promoting personal and professional development.
- equip you with cognitive skills and knowledge to lead, innovate, advocate change and contribute to an evidence base of practice in order to benefit the health of General Practice Patients.
- support you to work with codes and standards of professional practice to protect human rights, promote equality and manage risk to deliver safe, effective health care.