95% of students were pleased with the teaching on their course
Film and TV production is a practice-based course that combines film and media theory with practical taught modules.
- It’s our aim to develop your creative, practical, and analytical skills to harness the passion you have for Film and Television. At every stage of the course, you will be creating work from script to screen learning to research, plan, shoot, edit and deliver a variety of productions.
- As a Film and Television Production student you will be part of a community of film and TV makers based at the Wolverhampton Screen School. You will be encouraged to develop a creative and flexible mindset. To challenge yourself to create and experience new things and to work on various projects within your course as well locally, nationally, and internationally.
- The course focuses on practical skills, creativity and industry understanding. You will be taught the craft skills you need to work in Film and TV including cinematography, lighting, sound, tv studio production, screen writing, directing, producing and much more. The facilities at the Wolverhampton Screen School are state of the art, meaning you get the very best chance to prepare for a job in the Film, TV, or Media industry.
- We will work with you to develop your creativity, passion, and professionalism through taught modules, field trips, festival visits and industry contact. You will leave the course as a strong communicator and a creative collaborator with a variety of industry level skills ready to take advantage of a range of employment opportunities.
- You will graduate with production experience that will put you in a position to shape the future of the industry. A strong portfolio of work and skills will allow you to explore the fields of Film and Television, helping you to find your own path to the job you want. There has never been a better time to study this subject with the growth of the industry in the UK and the job opportunities it provides. We look forward to working with you here at the Wolverhampton Screen School.