Unit 5: Disseminating your research
R9: Poster Presentation and Visio for Poster Design
Prerequisite: Please bring any of your research posters (completed or in preparation) for a ‘friendly review.’
In this session you will:
- Consider the question: Why posters?
- Explore the aim of the poster,
- Idenitfy essential contents,
- Discuss ‘ideal’ structure,
- Get started with Microsoft Visio.
Facilitator: Professor Mike Fullen & Ken Oliver
|Thursday 27th February, 2020||1.30-4.30pm||MD212a||Eventbrite Link|
Vitae RDF descriptors addressed in this session are:
Engagement, influence and impact (D)
This domain contains the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to engage with, influence and impact on the academic, social, cultural and economic context.
- Communication and dissemination (D2)