In response to student feedback, your Student Services will now be based directly within your Faculties from September 2017. This will allow you to access services and advice from within your own Faculty.
What do my Faculty Student Services offer?
- Assignment hand-in
- Access to local student advisers
- SAMS appointment queries and bookings
- International student engagement and monthly check-ins
- Course management and Faculty-based enquiries
- Module registration
- DBS advice
- Occupational Health referrals
- Change of circumstances requests
- Signposting for student support, advice and referrals
How do I contact or find my Faculty Student Services?
There are a variety of ways to contact your Faculty Student Services. You can contact the Helpdesk via e:Vision or telephone, email or visit your Faculty Student Services in person – please find contact information below:
Faculty of Arts
- City Campus, MX005 – contact 01902 321034
- Performance Hub, Walsall Campus, WH338 – contact 01902 321035
- Email: FoAStudentServices@wlv.ac.uk
Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing
- Millennium City Building, City Campus, MC125
- Jerome K Jerome Building, Walsall Campus, WA005
- Burton Centre
- Email: 01902 518800, FEHWStudentServices@wlv.ac.uk
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Alan Turing Building, City Campus, MI024
- Darby Building, Telford Innovation Campus, SC041
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 01902 322129
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Lord Swraj Paul Building, City Campus, MU202 – contact 01902 321789/321515, email: FOSS@wlv.ac.uk
Core service hours will be between 8:45am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, all year round.
If you are studying across more than one Faculty, you can access the Faculty Student Services of your owning Faculty (as stated in your Course Guide).
You can also access our Student Support and Wellbeing services, including the Student Enabling Centre, Mental Health Support and Counselling, the Chaplaincy, access to the Dennis Turner Opportunity Fund (hardship funds) and other specialist support. Please visit the Alan Turing Building (MI001), City Campus for all enquiries and referrals.
Services operate at all campuses by appointment and pop-up. Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 01902 321074/321070. Core support hours will also be 8:45 – 5pm, Monday to Friday, all year round.