How can EnTRESS help?
The EnTRESS project supports Black Country SMEs on the adoption of environmental technologies and resource efficiency processes for the reuse, recycling and recovery of materials and resources.
Working across a variety of sectors, and with key stakeholders, EnTRESS can:-
- Deliver one to one mentoring and business support
- Identify new to market opportunities for SMEs
- Promote innovative projects to large commercial and public sector organisations
- Engage with leading academic research on R&D projects
- Provide exhibition space at industry networking events
- Provide in-house baseline audits on resource efficiency
All activities are fully funded, so if you’re a Black Country SMEs interested in any of the above then please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the EnTRESS team to find out how we can support you. Send your request to the team using our Enquiry Form.