How can EnTRESS help?
The EnTRESS project supports Black Country and Stoke & Staffordshire SMEs on the adoption of environmental technologies and resource efficiency processes for the reuse, recycling and recovery of materials and resources.
Working across a variety of sectors, and with key stakeholders, EnTRESS can:-
- Carry out onsite energy audits
- Undertake feasibility studies on the adoption of renewable technologies
- Deliver one-to-one mentoring and business support
- Identify new to market opportunities for SMEs
- Identify further funding opportunities
- Promote innovative projects to large commercial and public sector organisations
- Engage with leading academic research on R&D projects
- Provide exhibition space at industry networking events
- Provide in-house baseline audits on resource efficiency
- Provide carbon footprint assessments
- Provide behaviour change expertise to embed sustainable practices within organisations
- Provide supported access to technology and software from Matterport to life-cycle assessments.
All activities are fully funded, so if you’re a Black Country or Stoke and Staffordshire SME interested in any of the above then please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the EnTRESS team to find out how we can support you.
Send your request to the team using our enquiry form.