Post - 1992 Awards
A transcript is a full record of your studies, it contains a list of modules studied with levels, grades and credits obtained. Current students should not apply for this document; they should contact their Faculty.
Documents can be produced in PDF format and sent by email (£3) or as hard copies sent by post (£10).
How to Apply:
If you completed your award after September 1992:
- If you have access to e:Vision, log in, go to the Graduation page which can be found under "my study" on the navigation bar and complete the transcript request task.
- Alternatively you may request transcripts online via the University e:Store. Please note that application submitted in this way will not be processed without proof of identity.
Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 30 days for us to process your request. If you have studied at an overseas partner college there could be further delay in processing your request whilst we check the financial status with regards to your student account. If you have an outstanding debt then no documents will be issued until we have received confirmation that this debt has been cleared.
Documents can also be sent to third parties, eg. employers, institutions, verification agencies. You should include their address in the special instructions when making the request.
You may contact Graduate Services for further information about our services.
Nursing and Midwifery Transcript Requests
- If you are a former Nurse/Midwife who has studied a BNurs(hons), RNDipHE/MNurs/MAN/MMHN/Midwifery course and you require a more detailed transcript of your award and Nursing/Midwifery training for overseas purposes, please complete this form electronically. Once you have completed the form you should make payment for your transcript via our estore Your enquiry will then be received by the Graduate Services Team who will aim to get back to you to acknowledge your request within 10 working days. Please be aware that if you completed your studies with the University of Wolverhampton prior to the year 2000 there may be a restriction on the detail of the information that can be provided in relation to your studies.
- Please note there is a charge £150 for this service (existing requests in the system will be processed at the present marketed price.) Refer to the bottom of the form for more information on how to process your payment and proof of Id will be required
Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 8 weeks for us to process your request
Pre - 1992 Awards
A transcript is a full record of your studies, it contains a list of modules studied with levels, grades and credits obtained.
Signed and sealed transcripts pre-September 1992 £30 each
- If you completed your award before September 1992, please contact Graduate Services for further information on how to apply.
Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 30 days for us to process your request
Where we are unable to provide the necessary information, we will contact you regarding your enquiry and every attempt will be made to ensure sufficient information is provided to assist with your request.