Our standard accommodation is a great place to study and socialise. It’s within walking distance of lecture theatres, Asda and sports facilities.
A closer look at the facilities:
- Kitchens and bathrooms are shared with up to 6 people – there’s plenty of space so you’re not getting under each other’s feet.
- Kitchens come with all of the essentials including an oven, hobs, microwave, kettle, fridge, freezer, lots of preparation space and a nice big table – best put on a spread!
- In your bedroom you can expect to find a bed, mattress, desk, chair, bookshelf, wardrobe, curtains/blinds, a bin and hand basin.
- Communal areas are cleaned regularly to give you a helping hand.
- All bills included so your heating, internet, electric, gas, contents insurance is taken care of.
- We know that moving away from home for the first time can be a bit daunting so our residential life team & accommodation staff are on hand if you’ve got any questions.
There are 140 standard rooms available at our City campus.
52 and 37 week contracts, semester arrangements, undergrad and postgrad bookings are now being processed.
|Year||Weekly Rent Price||37 Week Licence (September - June)||52 Week Licence (June - June)|
City Standard Accommodation Location
City Standard Gallery