Take a look at what our campuses have to offer
A free University Shuttle Bus operates between the University Campuses during term time and weekdays.
Remember to have you ID cards handy and check the timetable.
Cycling is a great way to keep fit and avoid traffic so you will be pleased to hear that cycle storage is available on all campuses by request, so please don’t leave you bike in your halls or you’ll have to shift it.
Unfortunately the basic insurance supplied with your accommodation contract doesn’t include bikes, so you will have to get additional insurance to make sure it’s covered.
- Limited car/motorbike parking is available at each campus accommodation. To be able to use these facilities contact your local Facilities Information Hub regarding access permissions.
- You will only be allowed to park in designated bays.
- Parking on yellow lines, grass or curbs is prohibited; the Security Team will revoke your access and you may face disciplinary action.
- We do not guarantee spaces and having access permission does not mean that a space has been reserved for you.
- Please remember that the roads around the campuses may be subject to Local by-laws. The Local Authority or the police can and do ticket cars parked on double yellow lines.
- The University does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles and it is your responsibility to ensure your car is fully insured. All cars parked on University property must be fully taxed and in a roadworthy condition.
Got a letter with your new address on? How exciting!
Post is delivered to each of the following places at your halls:
- At City Campus they are located in the entrance of each accommodation block.
- At Walsall Campus they are located in the WA Building.
- At Telford Campus they are located in the Main Reception in the SA Building.
Remember to bring some ID if you are expecting a recorded or tracked parcel/letter.
There’s a launderette at each campus that is open 24 hours during term time – so no excuse for smelly socks! Launderettes have washers, dryers and handwashing facilities just remember to bring your washing powder.
There is a small charge for the laundry facilities, consisting of £2 per wash & £2 per dry.