If full-time study doesn’t suit your lifestyle, why not take a look at our part-time study options?
At the University of Wolverhampton, we understand how important it is to allow you to study the way you want to – which is why we offer a range of part-time courses and professional development opportunities.
With part-time study, you can:
- benefit from no fees upfront by applying for government funding*
or pay in instalments and spread the cost of your tuition fee
- fit your studies around your work and home commitments
- enhance your employment prospects
- continue earning while you’re learning.
Part-time study is a flexible and cost-effective way to realise your potential, providing an opportunity to do a degree course that fits in around your lifestyle. You can build upon existing skills, head in a new direction, or pursue your interests.
Part-time students can benefit from a tuition fee loan. Find out more about financial support for part-time students.
If you want to know more about part-time study, speak to us in person at one of our Open Days.
Alternatively, contact The Gateway to find out what mode of study is best for you.
* Available to undergraduates only, for terms and conditions, visit: www.gov.uk/student-finance