Are you passionate about study, independent and comfortable with computers? If so, Distance Learning with the University of Wolverhampton could be for you.
When you start one of our courses you will gain access to our virtual learning environment (VLE) and a wealth of electronic resources to support your core studies and beyond. You will be assigned a tutor to help guide you through your studies.
You may be considering this type of study due to your work and/or home commitments and we recognise that achieving a successful balance can be difficult to begin with. We provide easy to follow courses which deliver weekly sessions to keep you on track and our limited class sizes ensure excellent student-staff ratios.
Studying by Distance Learning demonstrates good time management skills, independent learning, flexibility and the required discipline that prospective employers are looking for in a competitive work market.
To further explore whether you want to become a distance learner please visit our Applicant FAQs.
Courses by Distance Learning
For further information about specific courses, for example examination requirements, please visit the Faculty Online and Distance Learning pages. Entry requirements and applications can be made through the Course Finder pages as listed below.
Faculty of Social Sciences
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- Bsc (Hons) Fire and Rescue
- BSc (Hons) Aviation Fire and Rescue by Distance Learning
- Master of Business Administration
- MA Military History by Distance Learning
- LLM (Common Professional Examination
- Air, Space and Cyber Power Studies by Distance Learning TBV
- OET (Occupational English Test) online course
Faculty of Arts
- Foundation degree Music Performance (full or part time)
- Foundation degree in creative music production (full or part time)
- BA Hons Professional Music (Performance) Top Up (full or part time)
- BA Hons Professional Music (Music Production) Top Up (full or part time)
- BA Hons Professional Music (Music Business) Top Up (full or part time)
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- ICWCI Professional Project by Distance Learning (Short Course)
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Building Information Modelling (BIM) for Integrated Construction