Event to celebrate brain injury charity anniversary
A free event to celebrate the 20th anniversary of a local brain injury charity is being hosted at the University of Wolverhampton.
Headway Black Country is hosting the convention at the University of Wolverhampton Science Park on Wednesday, 8 November 2017, from 10am – 3.30pm.
The event, sponsored by the University and Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, offers an opportunity to find out more about the vital work of Headway Black Country and its partners to support those affected by brain injury.
It will feature eminent guest speakers, live performances by the Survivors Chorus, displays by rehab groups and partners.
- Welcome - Celebrating 20 Years of Headway Black Country
- Life After Brain Injury -Luke Griggs, Director of Communications, Headway UK
- A Survivor’s Perspective – from a current client
- Accessing Services and Support – Kay Harris and colleagues, Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
- A Journey in 8 Songs - our Survivors’ Chorus
- Buffet Lunch - networking, displays
- Occupational therapy and brain injury - Michelle Kerslake, Lecturer in Occupational Therapy, Coventry University
- Carer’s Perspectives – from our Carer Support Groups
- Supporting Each Other - our Social Support Group
- Question Time
For further details, call: 01384 869961 or e-mail email@example.com to enquire.
To book tickets, visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/life-after-brain-injury-tickets-38279724687?aff=es2
For more information please contact the Media Relations Office on 01902 32 2736 or 01902 518647.