Learning Centre Easter Opening Hours 2018Article date: Wednesday 14 March 2018
Details of the Learning Centre opening hours during Easter 2018
Harrison & Walsall Learning Centres will be open 24/7 until midnight on Thursday 29th March 2018, and then:
|Thursday 29th March||Open until midnight|
|Friday 30th March||CLOSED|
|Saturday 31st March||0900 - 1700|
|Sunday 1st April||CLOSED|
|Monday 2nd April||CLOSED|
|Tuesday 3rd April||0900 - 1700|
|Wednesday 4th April||0830 - (24/7 opening resumes)|
- Burton Learning Centre will close at 1700 on Thursday 29th March and will re-open at 0900 on Wednesday 4th April.
- Telford Learning Centre Helpdesk and book stock area will close at 2200 on Thursday 29th March and will re-open at 0900 on Wednesday 4th April. Access to PCs and study space may be available throughout this time. Please call Telford campus reception on 01902 323900 to check availability.
- ASSIST, the online chat information service, will be available throughout the Easter period. If the librarian you chat to needs to refer your question to Wolverhampton staff please note that we will respond as soon as possible after 4th April.
- Learning Centre Direct, the automated telephone service, will be available throughout on 0845 4081631 or 01902 321333.
- Borrowers will not accrue fines from Saturday 24th March until Monday 9th April.
- All normal services will resume on Wednesday 4th April 2018.