- Assignment hand-in
- Access to local student advisers
- SAMS appointment queries and bookings
- International student engagement and monthly check-ins
- Course management and Faculty-based enquiries
- Module registration
- DBS advice
- Occupational Health referrals
- Change of circumstances requests
- Signposting for student support, advice and referrals
You can contact us through the e:Vision help desk or in person or by email, just click on your Faculty Student Services (FSS) above for more information.
Core service hours: 08:45am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday, all year round.
- e:Vision and Canvas
- Taking a leave of absence, transferring or withdrawing from a course
- Applying for extenuating circumstances
- Extensions to work deadlines
- Module registration, amendments and timetabling
- Official letters or transcripts of study
- Academic awards, progression or regulations
- Tuition fees, invoicing, debt and sponsorship (Student Finance or private company)
- Exams and special arrangements
University of Wolverhampton
MI001, Alan Turing Building
Use the above contact form for any of these servcies:
Mental Health and Wellbeing Advice (including counselling support)
All aspects of student administration for research, TNE (transnational education) and distance learning students will be coordinated through the S.T.a.R (Student Transnational and Research) Office.
Please log a call via the e:Vision Helpdesk, following the Help and Contacts link, and you will receive a reply within 8 working hours. Alternatively, call us on one of the relevant contact numbers above.