The course will also:
- Equip you with the knowledge, skills and understanding to evaluate, enhance and develop your public health practice
- Develop and enhance your leadership and management skills within the context of public health nursing practice to support others and to benefit the health of children, families and communities.
- Enable you to adopt critical reflective practice and lifelong learning that fosters a spirit of scientific enquiry and research promoting personal and professional development.
- Equip you with cognitive skills and knowledge to lead, innovate, advocate change and contribute to an evidence base of practice in order to benefit the health of children, young people, families and communities.
- Support you to work with codes and standards of professional practice to protect human rights, promote equality and manage risk to deliver safe effective health care.