At our self-contained Walsall Campus you'll rub shoulders with students pursuing their goals in music, dance, sport, education and health .
It's a fun and energetic mix, with every discipline benefiting from a campus that's fit-for-purpose.
Where you'll find us
Walsall Campus is just minutes from Junction 9 of the M6 motorway and a mile from the busy town centre.
Take the 529 bus direct to Wolverhampton in around 20 minutes, or save money on one of our own free shuttle buses which connect all four campuses.
Direct trains run from Walsall town centre to Wolverhampton every 30 minutes while on average, four trains an hour run directly to Birmingham New Street.
- Walsall Sports Centre: the multi-million pound Centre has expertly staffed and highly equipped sports science laboratories. There's a 12-court, multi-activity sports hall, a six-lane, floodlit athletics track, all-weather floodlit pitch, throws and jumps area, dance studio and swimming pool. Find out more about Walsall Campus' sports facilities.
- Did you know? The Walsall Campus Sports Centre was an official training base for the 2012 Olympics
- The Learning Centre is open seven-days-a-week and offers all the relevant information for your studies as well as somewhere you can access expert help.
- Walsall Student Village is a CCTV-monitored courtyard development with a 24-hour security presence and over 300 en-suite study bedrooms. Find out more about accommodation.
- The Performance Hub: an impressive teaching and learning space it will host facilities that support drama, dance and music students. Includes a 125-seat studio theatre. More about The Performance Hub.
- Learning technology: the new teaching building provides flexible IT teaching and learning areas, three advanced lecture theatres, and specialist teaching rooms, ranging from primary science laboratories, to specialist design and teaching facilities.
- Sister Dora Building: the refurbished facilities allow trainee nurses and other healthcare professionals to follow the academic part of their course.