How to view the Virtual Tour using a VR headset
If you have a smartphone and a virtual reality headset (e.g. Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear), did you know you can explore our campuses in virtual reality?
To do so, simply:
- Download the Google Street View App on the App Store or Play Store
- Search for a campus location in the Street View app (e.g. 'University of Wolverhampton, Walsall')
- Tap on one of the campuses' 360 degree views
- Tap the VR goggles icon in the top right of the screen
- Place your phone in your virtual reality headset and follow the instructions to navigate around the campus.