BRIC Talks Business Networking Event - 3rd December 2019
- When? 03 December 2019 , 9.00 to 10.30am
- Where? ECMS Building, University of Wolverhampton Springfield Campus, WV10 0JR
This series of events has been created by the University of Wolverhampton Brownfield Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC) which supports the regeneration and re-use of brownfield sites for social, domestic and business purposes. The Centre, part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, is able to provide assistance to qualifying Black Country SMEs in areas such as:
- Soil Scanning
- Soil Analysis and Remediation Techniques
- Building and Ground Scanning
- Geographic Information Systems
- Water Contamination, Ground Stabilisation and Demolition
BRIC Talks - Event No.2
We are delighted to host the second in a series of talks and networking events aimed at owners, occupiers or developers of brownfield sites. We have the pleasure in welcoming Paul Pearson, of Dunton Environmental Ltd, who will discuss Brownfield Remediation Technology.
This event is being held on Tuesday 3rd December 2019, 9am - 10.30am
Location: ECMS building, University of Wolverhampton, Springfield Campus, Cambridge Street, Wolverhampton, WV10 0JR.
Registration is via Eventbrite
If you have any queries, please contact the BRIC team via email BRIC@wlv.ac.uk.