Laos Flag


Wolverhampton may not offer the beautiful temples of home, but you will find exciting new horizons as a student from Laos.

For years, the University of Wolverhampton has welcomed students from all over the world – and we look forward to welcoming you. We have a lot to offer you, not just as a University but as a city that is one of the cheapest cities to live, in the UK with great transport links to the rest of the country. You can also have an opportunity of living on campus and experiencing University life first hand in our wide choice of accommodation.

Meet new people in and out of lectures, with plenty of things to do in the city – and remember to join one of the Students’ Union societiesWolverhampton is a bustling multi-cultural city with a great mix of restaurants, entertainment venues, and places of worship so you are sure to find something to occupy any free time you have after studying!

International Foundation Year

Students with a Baccalauréat would be considered for the International Foundation Year on a case by case basis.

IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all components is also required. 


Holders of a Bachelor degree or University Diploma from a NARIC or government recognised institutions would be considered for entrance onto the final year of a bachelor programme on a case by case basis. 


Students will need to complete a recognised pre-masters course for entrance onto Bachelor degree programmes. 

English Language Requirements

English language requirements vary by course and department but the standard University requirement is 6.0 with 5.5 in every component in IELTS or the same scores in the University's own entry test, the Wolverhampton English Proficiency Examination (WEPE).

Some courses may require a higher level of English language proficiency than the University standard requirements. For details of each programme's English language requirement please see the individual course pages.

Please see the most commonly accepted English Language International Qualifications.

Country Specific Border Requirements

Tuberculosis (TB) certificate required.