Cambodia Flag


If you are considering joining us from Cambodia, you are close to choosing a University and city that have a lot to offer during your time away from home.

Whatever your chosen degree or subject, you’ll be welcomed by friendly, knowledgeable staff and students from the UK and overseas. Make new friends in and out of lectures, remembering to check in with the Students’ Union for details of various activities, sports and societies

Wolverhampton is a bustling multi-cultural city with a great mix of restaurants, entertainment venues, and places of worship so you are sure to find something to occupy any free time you have after studying!

Entry requirements for students from Cambodia

International Foundation Year

Students who have completed a Diploma of Upper Secondary School with a minimum of 50%, C or 2.0 in each subject would be eligible for the International Foundation Year.

IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all components is also required. 


Students with a minimum of 65% and 70 credits in an Associate Degree will normally be accepted for entrance onto a Bachelor degree. 

Students with a Bachelor degree from a NARIC or government recognised institution and a minimum score of 65% can be considered for entrance onto the second year of a bachelor degree.


Applicants with a Master’s degree from a NARIC or government recognised institution can usually be accepted onto a Master’s programme:

A GPA of 3.0, B or 70% is considered comparable to a UK 2:1

A GPA of 2.5, C+ or 65% is considered comparable to a UK 2:2

A GPA of less than 2.5, C+ or 65% is considered comparable to a UK 3 and would require the completion of a pre-master’s programme. 

English Language Requirements

English language requirements vary by course and department but the standard University requirement is 6.0 with 5.5 in every component in IELTS or the same scores in the University’s own entry test, the Wolverhampton English Proficiency Examination (WEPE).

Some courses may require a higher level of English language proficiency than the University standard requirements.  For details of each programme’s English language requirement please see the individual course pages.

Please see the most commonly accepted English Language International Qualifications.

Country Specific Border Requirements

Tuberculosis (TB) certificate required.