At the University of Wolverhampton, we put Students First and we want our students to enjoy their time at university, gaining new skills, new knowledge and confidence that will be of value in the future.
We also listen to what our students tell us and take action. Find out more about what action we've taken recently in response to your feedback...
1) You wanted contactless vending machines.
Now installed across our campuses – new for 2018!
2) You wanted an improved virtual learning environment with 24/7 support.
Canvas offers our students 24/7, 365 days-a-year support!
3) You wanted Student Services based in your Faculty.
Get help and advice through Faculty Student Services – new for 2018!
4) You wanted improved inter-campus travel.
Travel in style on new double-decker buses, feat. USB ports and free wi-fi!
5) You wanted enhanced student support services.
Our dedicated Student Support and Wellbeing teams are here to help!
6) You wanted improved facilities across the University.
We’ve upgraded facilities to enhance your student experience, in areas such as the Wulfruna Building basement in City Campus and MX Level 1.
7) You wanted investment into Telford Innovation Campus.
£10m engineering investment includes new workshops and specialist equipment.
8) You wanted longer library opening hours.
Study when it suits with 24/7 hours at peak periods.