The new University service for all student queries and support

ASK@WLV is the first point of contact for all student queries and support, replacing your Faculty Student Services.  Our friendly and dedicated team of advisors are here to help you get the support you need to make the most out of your time at university.  

ASK@WLV can help you with: 

  • Accessing wellbeing support services
  • Submitting your assignments and applying for an extension
  • Module registration, enrolment and timetabling
  • Taking a leave of absence or transferring to a different course
  • Official letters and study transcripts
  • Advice on progression and academic regulations

ASK@WLV brings together all our key support services in one easily accessible place. Whether you log your question online, over the phone or in person, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be on hand to respond quickly and professionally.  

Got a question? Just ASK

You can drop in and speak to a member of the ASK@WLV team, Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 5 pm on one of the main University campuses.

  • Find us on City Campus in the Ambika Paul Building, next to the Harrison Library.
  • Find us on Walsall Campus in the foyer area of the Performance Hub.
  • Find us on Telford Campus on the ground floor of the Darby Building. IMPORTANT - the ASK@WLV Telford campus office is closed until September 2022

The ASK@WLV team will also offer a pop-up service throughout the year for students to get support at key locations across different parts of our campuses, including Springfield and Burton.

If you can’t make it to campus to ask your question in person, you can also contact the team by telephone, Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 5 pm.

Call: 01902 518518

You can submit a query to ASK@WLV and help yourself to lots of useful information in e:Vision. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible, within 3 working days.

Visit eVision here.

You will need your student number and password to sign in.

If you are looking for help and advice from Digital Services, you can use the IT Portal to raise a call for support, help yourself to information and get the latest updates.

Visit the IT portal here. 

You will need your University email address and password to sign in.

To log an incident or issue in your University accommodation, please use the HRAMS system.

Find out more

Research Degree Student Services provides support for any issue relating to your student record. From Application and Enrolment, through Fees and Progression, to Examination and Graduation. You can contact RDSS via the eVision Helpdesk or if you haven’t got access to eVision via

Support for your Doctoral Studies can be found in many places – from your Faculty, the Library and the Doctoral College – further details can be found here


Get support online from ASK@WLV