- Your study of the fascinating subjects of Biological Sciences will enable you to understand the function and interaction of microorganisms, plants and animals.
- The course spans molecular, cellular, genetic and behavioral aspects of how organisms live and interact.
- The course structure enables the opportunity to study aspects of biology of interest to the individual, ranging from molecular biology to animal conservation.
- You will have ample opportunity to develop technical competence and undertake experiments which explore how living organisms function.
- As you proceed through the course you will acquire transferable skills which will assist you in your studies and which are valued by employers. These skills include numeracy, scientific publication, oral presentation, digital literacy, time management and career planning.
- By the end of the course your knowledge of biology, understanding of technological advances and application of scientific information will put you in a strong position to choose your future career.
Find out more about our Biological Science courses by clicking on the video