Fast Track your Career with a KTP
What is KTP?
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is one of the largest UK graduate employment programmes.
A KTP is a three way relationship between a business seeking expertise, an academic institution (such as the University of Wolverhampton) and a recently qualified graduate known as the KTP Associate. The combined knowledge of the graduate, and academic expertise from the University, is used to facilitate a specific innovation project within a company.
As an Associate, you will be employed by the University, but will actually work in the partner company under their terms and conditions. You will be jointly supervised by company and University staff on a project ranging from 12 to 36 months.
Benefits for you
As a KTP Associate you will have the opportunity to:
- Earn a competitive salary
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Apply your degree directly to the project
- Develop a portfolio of project management experience
- Manage your own challenging project.
To be a KTP Associate you should:
- Be able to build a rapport quickly and develop long-term relationships
- Have the confidence to work with senior stakeholders
- Relish the challenge of heading your own project in a business
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
“The KTP programme provides graduates important exposure to real world scenarios through practical application of what was learned at University, safe in the knowledge that there is support from academics, who are experts in this field of science.”
Dr Greg Mann, KTP associate at Johnson’s Test Papers.
Download more information
KTP Student Flyer (PDF) (PDF)
Call: 01902 321272