The Leadership Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for current undergraduate or postgraduate students to become a WLV Sport Activator on the Let's Move Wolves programme. Being an activator increases your employability skills, offers opportunities to gain news skills, qualifications and financial awards.
Leadership Scholar Package and Rewards
To apply for the Leadership Scholarship students must become a WLV Sport Activator on the Lets' Move Wolves Programme and help deliver the social sport programme.
Becoming an activator is a great way to:
- Increase your employability skills and help make your CV stand out from others
- Help to shape University Sport as a whole
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Meet new people and keep active
- Make a difference to the University Of Wolverhampton
- Earn rewards for the hours you dedicate
Leadership Scholars will be rewarded for their commitment to being a WLV Sport Activator for the Let's Move Wolves programme. Once Scholars have completed and recorded a log of their hours they will receive the following reward:
5 sessions = £25
10 sessions = £50
25 sessions = £75
50 sessions = £100
Total = £250 for 50 sessions
As part of the Leadership Scholarship you will also have free access to attend social sport sessions during term time.
To be eligible for a Leadership scholarship:
- A WLV Sport Activator on the Let's Move Wolves programme
- Be enrolled on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at University of Wolverhampton
The Scholarship Scheme is reviewed annually although the Panel reserves the right to make changes and / or amendments at any time. The Panel also reserves the right to withdraw a Scholarship offer at any time.
For more information on the Let's Move Wolves programme including the following please click here;