The STEM Response Team's Super Science Show has been specifically designed for a younger audience. This show will take Primary School students on a journey through the world of science to look at some of our favourite things from Biology, Chemistry and Physics to see how they are connected to things in our everyday lives.
This show is suitable for Reception, KS1, KS2 and SEND students.
All shows are 50 minutes in duration, however, can cater to large audiences depending on the suitability of the location.
- This show will generate a socially constructive environment that will promote direct incidental learning opportunities through informal science education in science.
- Increase questioning in class around science
- Introduction to a variety of STEM subject areas
- Linking curriculum learning to careers.
- Encounters with Further and Higher Education.