KTP: Company Benefits
Benefit your business with a Knowledge Transfer Partnership and gain:
- the full-time support of a skilled graduate based within your company
- a tailor-made strategic business development project, with high levels of innovation, to meet your company needs
- on-going tailored business support from an expert at the University of Wolverhampton
- access to extensive University resources including facilities and skills
Areas previously supported include the manufacturing, aerospace and IT industries, environmental and public sectors.
Recent KTP programmes have shown:
- an average annual increase in profits before tax of £290,000
- the creation of 8 genuine new jobs
- an increase in the skills of existing staff
Benefits listed from previous companies:
- Increased sales & profitability
- Expansion into new markets & increased market share
- Improved productivity & performance
What will it cost?
Up to 60% of the cost of a KTP is met by government funding. Company contributions start at around £22k per year for an SME. Larger companies can also undertake KTPs but their contribution will be greater. In certain cases the KTP may be eligible for Research and Development tax credits.
To find out more about how a Knowledge Transfer Partnership could benefit your business take a look at recent case studies where the Associates have made a real impact.
Call: 01902 321272