Original Certificates

If you are a student about to graduate, you can receive your certificate in person during your graduation ceremony at the Wolverhampton Grand Theatre.

If you did not attend a ceremony and did not complete the graduation task please log in to e:Vision to request your certificate. If you have already requested your certificate please be advised that all certificates will be posted by the end of September.

If you do not have access to e:Vision please download the Original Certificate Application Form (Word doc 1,236k) and send to the Student Records Unit.

Certificates are not dispatched until after the ceremonies have taken place.

Postal Instructions

UK addresses: We will send it to you by Recorded Delivery in a hard-back envelope free of charge.

Overseas addresses: We will send it to you by Air-sure or International Signed for delivery in a hard-backed envelope at a cost of £20.

Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 7 -10 working days for us to process your request.

Replacement Certificates

Where a certificate has been lost of damaged, a replacement certificate may be issued at the discretion of the University.

The cost of a Replacement Certificate is £35.

How to Apply

This applicant must provide either a damaged certificate, or a completed declaration which clearly sets out the circumstances of the loss.

Pre-1992 awards

If you completed your award before September 1992, we will not be able to provide you with a replacement certificate as the University of Wolverhampton were not the awarding body, however we may be able to offer you a Letters of Confirmation Please contact the Student Records Unit for further information before you submit your application.

Applications will not be processed without proof of identity. Please provide the following:

  • A photocopy of recent utility bill showing name and address.
  • A photocopy of relevant pages from current passport and/or photocopy or driving licentce (paper section).
  • Also, if your current name differs from your student name, you must provide documentary evidence, e.g. marriage licence or deed poll.

Download the Replacement Certificate Form (Word doc 2,658k)

Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 7 -10 working days for us to process your request.  If you have studied at a partner college there could be a short delay in processing your request whilst we check the financial status with regards to your student account. If you have an outstanding debt then no documents will be issued until we have received confirmation that this debt has been cleared