Postgraduate and professional courses
For more information about any of the courses listed below, contact us on telephone number 01902 321 081 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established 80 years ago, the University of Wolverhampton Business School has trained thousands of managers regionally, nationally and internationally.
Why study with the Business School?
- Our full-time Masters courses can be completed in one year.
- Our part-time Masters can be completed in two years.
- You can choose to start your course in September or January.
- You do not need previous business qualifications or experience in order to gain entry to our Masters courses (with the exception of the MBA where there is a requirement for management experience).
- You will have access to online support and resources throughout your studies.
- Where you do not quite meet the entry requirements for direct entry to our full-time Masters courses you can undertake an Extended course, upon successful completion this allows entry onto your chosen course.
Extended Masters courses
Diplomas and Certificates
Help to pay for postgraduate study
New UK Postgraduate Loans
From September 2016 the government is introducing student loans for Masters' degrees across the UK. This booklet produced by FindAMasters includes a simple guide to the new postgraduate loans and links to further information.
Loyalty Discount for University of Wolverhampton students
The University offers a 20% Loyalty Discount to students progressing from an undergraduate programme to a taught postgraduate programme, where both courses are studied at the University of Wolverhampton. Find out more about our Loyalty Discount
Management Development Update June 2015 (PDF)