Indonesia Flag


A warm welcome to Wolverhampton in the heartland of the UK, home to the University of Wolverhampton.

For years, the University of Wolverhampton has welcomed students from all over the world – and we look forward to welcoming you too.

When you arrive here, you’ll be based at one of our three campuses in the heart of the UK. You can have an opportunity of living on campus and experiencing University life first hand in our wide choice of accommodation. Get involved with student activities or, sports and join a Students’ Union society, and experience the best that Wolverhampton and the rest of the UK has to offer. The city itself features popular art galleries and music venues, delicious choice of restaurants, and more.

International Foundation Year

Students who do not meet the entrance requirements for a bachelor degree will be considered for the International Foundation Year.


Ijazah - Sekolah Menengah Atas/Madrasah Aliyah (SMA/MA) – Certificate of Graduation from Academic/Islamic Secondary School

Students holding the Certificate of Graduation from Secondary school would be eligible for entrance onto a Bachelor degree with grades of 7 and above in all subjects.


Students holding a Sarjana I or Diploma IV froma NARIC or government recognised institution will be eligible for entrance to a Bachelor degree:

A GPA of 3.0 or grade B is considered comparable to a UK 2:1

A GPA of 2.0 or grade C is considered comparable to a UK 2:2

A GPA of below 2.0 or grade C is considered comparable to a UK 3 and would require the completion of a pre-masters course.

English Language Requirements

English language requirements vary by course and department but the standard University requirement is 6.0 with 5.5 in every component in IELTS or the same scores in the University's own entry test, the Wolverhampton English Proficiency Examination (WEPE).

Some courses may require a higher level of English language proficiency than the University standard requirements. For details of each programme's English language requirement please see the individual course pages.

Please see the most commonly accepted English Language International Qualifications.

Country Specific Border Requirements

Tuberculosis (TB) certificate required.