Join the team
We have paid and voluntary positions available to work on the social sport programme. It is important to note that you also do not have to be a sports student to become involved.
Becoming an activator is a great way to:
- Increase your employability skills and help make your CV stand out from others
- Help to shape University Sport as a whole
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Meet new people and keep active
- Make a difference to the University Of Wolverhampton
- Earn rewards for the hours you dedicate
At the end of every year, we also host our annual Sports Awards evening. As an activator and someone who has contributed so much of their time, you are invited to the awards evening. There are also awards for 'Activator of the Year' & 'Volunteer of the Year'. This type of achievement looks great on your CV and demonstrates that your peers have recognised and appreciated your efforts throughout the year. Two of our award winners from previous years are pictured below.