- We're the friendliest University in the West Midlands, according to former students
- Wolverhampton is one of the most cost-friendly places for students to live in the UK, according toMyfinances.co.uk
- It's a great location. Birmingham is 20 minutes away, as is the beautiful Shropshire countryside. London, Liverpool and Manchester are less than a couple of hours away
- Cultural highlights include the Grand Theatre, Art Gallery, Light House cinema, the Pop Arts gallery and our own Arena Theatre
- The campus is in Wolverhampton City Centre, and has that city 'buzz' - but is small enough to feel like a community
- The area has a great musical heritage - top bands regularly play at Wolverhampton venues.
Find out more about City campus.
Find out what's on with the official guide to the city from Wolverhampton City Council.
- A peaceful campus in a great location and set in the beautiful Shropshire countryside
- Oakengates Theatre in Telford
- Home to the historic Ironbridge, birthplace of the Industrial Revolution
- Biggest and best shopping centre in all of Shropshire
- Attractions include the 450 acre Telford Town Park, ski centre, ice rink and ten-screen cinema
- Telford International Centre is the 6th largest exhibition centre in the UK
- Telford's Racquet Centre hosts many prestigious sporting events.
Find out more about Telford campus.
What's on in Telford
Find out what's on in the Telford area with the Council website.
- A friendly campus community, with access to great accommodation and sporting facilities
- Home to the renowned Walsall Art Gallery
- Walsall Illuminations are a regular annual feast for the eyes
- Plenty of pubs and clubs for nights every day of the week
- Attractions include a cinema, Walsall Football Club and casino.
Find out more about Walsall campus.
What's on in Walsall
Find out what's on with the official guide to the town from Walsall Council.