During term time the University operates a free inter-campus shuttle bus serving the three campus's at Wolverhampton, Walsall and Telford (Monday to Friday only).
The Intercampus bus is provided for the transfer of students and staff between campus's for the purpose of attending lectures and/or any other University business. It is not provided as a replacement for local bus or train services.
About our services
- Real-time satellite tracked vehicles.
- You must produce your student or staff ID card for travel.
- Our buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Items of luggage to be carried at the driver's discretion.
- No stopping is allowed between designated bus stops.
- USB Ports to charge devices.
- Please note that we allow guide dogs and assistance dogs.
See the full terms of travel.
ID CARDS OR LETTER OF AUTHORITY MUST BE SHOWN AT ALL TIMES WHEN BOARDING THE VEHICLE. THIS APPLIES TO BOTH STUDENTS AND STAFF AT ALL TIMES.