- We're the friendliest University in the West Midlands, according to former students
- Wolverhampton is one of the most cost-friendly places for students to live in the UK, according toMyfinances.co.uk
- It's a great location. Birmingham is 20 minutes away, as is the beautiful Shropshire countryside. London, Liverpool and Manchester are less than a couple of hours away
- Cultural highlights include the Grand Theatre, Art Gallery, Light House cinema, the Pop Arts gallery and our own Arena Theatre
- The campus is in Wolverhampton City Centre, and has that city 'buzz' - but is small enough to feel like a community
- The area has a great musical heritage - top bands regularly play at Wolverhampton venues.
Find out more about City campus.
Find out what's on with the official guide to the city from Wolverhampton City Council.