Careers Advice and The Workplace
Decisions you make today can have a big impact on your future career. That's why good career advice is essential for postgraduates aspiring to improve their prospects in the world of work. We are here to help you make the right decisions.
It pays to plan ahead for career success. The University of Wolverhampton's careers centre is here to help you with all aspects of career planning and to help you become more employable. We offer practical advice on many areas including:
1) How to succeed in interviews.
2) How to best use your qualification to achieve career success.
3) How to market yourself to ensure you stand out from your peers.
4) How to build an outstanding CV.
5) Troubleshooting to help you avoid things that limit your chances of success.
We have recently upgraded our career centres, including a move to spacious new facilities at our City Campus.
Telephone: 01902 321414
The Workplace is the University's recruitment service. Whether you are looking for a first position, to progress in an existing career or to change direction we can help you to find the breakthrough you are looking for. Here are some of the ways we support our postgraduates:
- Access to the job and events database - registering on the database ensures you have access to new opportunities.
- Find a part-time job - many postgraduates gain relevant experience and support themselves through their studies with a part-time position.
- Find graduate jobs - stay in touch with the latest graduate opportunities for 3 years after you graduate.
Our employment liaison officers have close links with local, regional and national organisations, many of which have recruited University of Wolverhampton postgraduates.
Telephone: 01902 323900