Undergraduate applications procedure
How to apply for full-time and part-time undergraduate courses.
Making an application
Full-time undergraduate and sandwich courses
Apply through UCAS for all full-time or sandwich undergraduate degree and diploma programmes.
- When? as a general guide, applications should be made to UCAS between September and mid-January. Check with UCAS for specific dates and deadlines.
- We are happy to consider late applications between mid-January and the end of June (prior to clearing), provided we have places available on the course you have chosen. Forms received after this are held for Clearing.
- How? apply online via UCAS - Apply
- Where? If you don't have easy access to the internet you can use a UK Online Centre
Part-time undergraduate study
- Apply online direct to the University: find a course and follow the link to 'apply directly'.
More about part-time applications.
Other types of study